I am the mother of three adult sons, one young son, wife of 26 years and Mimi (grandma) to an adorable granddaughter. I have participated in a family owned business in the oil industry for 20 years and in the real estate market for over 26 years. I have a BA in Marketing and Business. Nothing makes me happier than being outside in the great outdoors and I love to help people find the home meant for them.
I sell spaces made for living life. I market homes to accommodate families of all sizes. I don’t just wait for a buyer to show up to purchase your home; I do my best to find them. If you are buying I want it to appear to be the easiest purchase you ever made.
• Married to Gary since 1988
• Alaska Resident since 1969
• 21 years – Small Business Owner
• 6 years – Owner of Boating Business
• Mother of 4 boys
• RE/MAX Dynamic Properties – Licensee 2012-Present
• Grace Christian School – Admissions Director 2011-2012
Past & Present Activities
• Alaska Association of REALTOR
• Women’s Council of Realtors Member
• 2 year – Valdez School Board
• 8 years – President of Valdez Little Dribblers Program
• BA Marketing and Business Administration
• Awarded Bob Ellis Award
My commitment to you.
Finding a realtor you can trust can be difficult. My promise to you is that I will be honorable, honest, dedicated and committed to your transaction through to completion AND if we don’t have an accepted offer on the sale of your home in 60 days, I will donate $1000 to your favorite local charity.